- March 1: Scholarship applications available
- March 30: Applications due by 5:00 p.m. PST
- April 2 – April 6: Applications reviewed and scored
- April 10: Email acceptance notification and registration instructions sent to the Team Adult Advisor
- April 10: Teams notified if on the wait list
- April 24: Scholarship registration deadline (if your team does NOT register, they may lose the scholarship!)
- April 24: Cancellation/substitution deadline
- May 1: Final date to book lodging (if additional rooms are needed under individual reservations)
- May 8: No team switches from waitlist after this date possible
- May 9: Chaperone and Team Adult Advisor Webinar Meeting 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Visit Team Adult Advisor and Chaperone Information for instructions.
- May 23: Event check-in and team arrival (bring your permission forms for check-in!)
- May 23: Chaperone and Team Adult Advisor On-site Meeting at 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. in Fallen Timbers
- May 24: Spring Youth Forum
Applications must be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 30 at 5:00 p.m. PST. Visit Scholarship Application, read the instructions, download the preview document, then complete the scholarship application.