Congratulations to the Winners!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER: “Be the Change” Club
- Innovation Award: E3 Auburn Prevention Coalition
- Collaboration & Partnership Award: Grizzly Prevention Squad
- Presentation Style & Professionalism Award: MCIA Coalition
- Sustainability Award: Pacific Islander Mentor Group
- Impact Award: Helping Out Teen Society
About the Forum
The goal of the Spring Youth Forum is to recognize and reward youth prevention teams that have implemented a successful prevention project within their communities; provide a venue to showcase prevention projects that were considered, created, and shaped by youth leaders during and following previous Prevention Summits or other youth trainings; give students from across the state an opportunity to learn from one another through a series of forums presented by the youth teams accepted to attend; and share success stories from youth groups with future groups to encourage sustainability of their programs.
Event Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Check in: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 and Thursday, May 24, 2018
Great Wolf Lodge Conference Center
20500 Old Highway 99, SW
Centralia, WA 98531
Funding provided in part by: